Letting & Property Management
When it comes to Letting your property, Vival Property have it covered.
This service is for those that have the time, inclination and reliable tradesman to carry out the day-to-day obligations of the landlord. Vival Property will continue to collect the rent on your behalf and provide you with monthly statements, monitor your legal implications and be at the end of the telephone or email for your tenants if they experience any problems. At this point, it would be up to you to arrange and have the issues resolved.
Full Property Management
Managing a property is a time consuming business, especially when problems arise. At Vival Property, you will be assigned a personal property administrator who will be your main point of contact.
Our full property management service includes everything in our part management service and the following:
- Collection of rent and monthly statements of account
- Inspections carried out at a frequency agreed by you
- Inspection reports if required
- Dealing with maintenance issues using approved contractors
- Agreed maintenance budget approved in your absence
- Service of notices
- Holding tenant deposits and assessing dilapidation
- Estimates for repairs and refurbishments
- Payment of routine outgoings
- Arrangement of gas, electrical and furniture safety checks
- Insurance claims
- Extensions, renewals and remarketing
Guaranteed Rent Solution (GRS)
Guaranteed Rent Solution (GRS) is a unique service we render that stands apart from the other services listed above.
- A long term commitment with Vival Property must be entered into in order to get this service, typically between 2 – 5 years. During this time, Vival Property will act as a tenant to the Landlord, paying a fixed pre-agreed rent (rental income), usually monthly in advance.
- Vival Property will sublet the property, usually on long lets to professionals and take care of all day to day maintenance including cost of such maintenance.
- The landlord is, however, responsible for insurance, wear & tear costs, replacement of fixtures & furniture, structural costs and costs relating to being a leaseholder such as ground rent and service charges.
- There are no fees or commission to pay and the agreed rental return is paid by Vival Property to the Landlord whether the property is occupied or not.